Wednesday 2 November 2016

Getting a bit manly

I loved making this card. I just can't get enough of Mo Manning's images and this little dwarf 7 is just brilliant for a manly card. I always struggle so much with mens cards and I have to say this image makes it very easy :D I coloured him with promarkers and tore around the edges before doodling around the him and then using ground espresso ink with my dreamweaver brushes to distress all the edges. The paper is from crafters companion brights set. The twine is from dovecrafts forget me not pack.  The great fun sentiment is from the smiles and years set.


 I am entering this card for the following challenges:
I love promarkers - distress those edges
The sisterhood of crafters - Pumkins or the colour orange

If you love challenges then keep an eye on the Crafty Purple Frog blog as we will be starting a new monthly challenge on the 10th of November and we will also be having a DT call so don't miss out! :)

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment