Thursday 10 November 2016

Let the challenges begin!

It is time to start some challenges over at Crafty Purple frog!! We would love to see you all tryout for the DT as well as taking part in the challenge so why not come over and join in :D
Here are my creations for this first challenge.....
For this card I have used a C6 card, Let it snow die cut, It's snowing embossing folder and collall glue to stick it all together. The adorable little girl image is a digi stamp from the amazing Digital pencil. I have some of her stamps arriving on friday so keep an eye on the shop if you want to get your hands on them.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
sweet stampin' christmas - Anything goes 
Crafty addicts - Anything goes/winter blues
Digi choosday - Anything goes



 For this next card I used a 5x7 card, Festive greeting die that I cut twice once in navy card and then again in gold card, some clear gems, It's snowing embossing folder, I made the sentiment stand out from the card by using 3D glue gel and stuck the rest down with collall glue.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crafty gals corner - Use a sentiment 
A snowflakes promise - the season


No comments:

Post a Comment